1. Which of the following is NOT BEING DONE in this SQL statement?
SELECT first_name || ‘ ‘ || last_name “Name”
Concatenating first name, middle name and last name(*)
Putting a space between first name and last name
Selecting columns from the employees table
Using a column alias
2. The concatenation operator …
Brings together columns or character strings into other columns
Creates a resultant column that is a character expression
Is represented by two vertical bars ( || )
All of the above(*)
3. The following is a valid SQL SELECT statement. True or False?
SELECT first_name || ‘ ‘ || last_name alias AS Employee_Name
4. The structure of the table can be displayed with the _________ command:
A and B(*)
5. In order to eliminate duplicate rows use the ________ keyword