On this first summer day of 2017, we bring you the fresh PyCharm 2017.2 EAP build 172.2656. Since the previous EAP build, we’ve introduced a couple of new features as well as a lot of bug fixes:
– A new option for selecting PyQt backend while debugging
– A new string format inspection for new-style format methods
– Fixes for false positive Python inspections
– Fixes for unit testing support
– Jupiter Notebook support fixes
– And much more, see the release notes
# 1. Get the fresh PyCharm 2017.2 EAP build now from our website!
# 2. Participate in PyCharm 2017.2 EAP contest: File bugs, feature
# requests, participate in active discussions and win! Read more
# in the EAP announcement.
The Drive to Develop